I never thought anything could distract me from the fierce dancing, and completely infuriating elimination process, on Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. But that was before judge Brian Friedman debuted a saucy new hairstyle on last night’s show. I’m not sure what exactly possessed Friedman to tame his curly tresses into a strange, shaggy, flip-under thingy (perhaps the same demon that prompts him to unbutton his shirts down to South America), but if there was any way I could vote this unfortunate new ‘do off the show, I’d be speed-dialing like nobody’s business.
'Dance' judge's hair-raising new do
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- Michael C. Hall's 'Hedwig' solid at box office
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?