I never thought anything could distract me from the fierce dancing, and completely infuriating elimination process, on Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. But that was before judge Brian Friedman debuted a saucy new hairstyle on last night’s show. I’m not sure what exactly possessed Friedman to tame his curly tresses into a strange, shaggy, flip-under thingy (perhaps the same demon that prompts him to unbutton his shirts down to South America), but if there was any way I could vote this unfortunate new ‘do off the show, I’d be speed-dialing like nobody’s business.
'Dance' judge's hair-raising new do
- Jessica Biel to guest on 'New Girl'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online