I never thought anything could distract me from the fierce dancing, and completely infuriating elimination process, on Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. But that was before judge Brian Friedman debuted a saucy new hairstyle on last night’s show. I’m not sure what exactly possessed Friedman to tame his curly tresses into a strange, shaggy, flip-under thingy (perhaps the same demon that prompts him to unbutton his shirts down to South America), but if there was any way I could vote this unfortunate new ‘do off the show, I’d be speed-dialing like nobody’s business.
'Dance' judge's hair-raising new do
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)