I never thought anything could distract me from the fierce dancing, and completely infuriating elimination process, on Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance. But that was before judge Brian Friedman debuted a saucy new hairstyle on last night’s show. I’m not sure what exactly possessed Friedman to tame his curly tresses into a strange, shaggy, flip-under thingy (perhaps the same demon that prompts him to unbutton his shirts down to South America), but if there was any way I could vote this unfortunate new ‘do off the show, I’d be speed-dialing like nobody’s business.
'Dance' judge's hair-raising new do
- Oscar Isaac as 'X-Men: Apocalypse' villain
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': $123M opening weekend
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role