The Boston Red Sox are the World Series champs, after beating the St. Louis Cardinals in four out of six games. Some very famous BoSox fans, and Massachusetts natives to boot, took to Twitter to celebrate. Check out what The Office cast members, a Dancing with the Stars host, a director, some New Kids on the Block, and some celebs threatening to grow out of control beards, had to say below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: World Series (1-2 of 2)
Demi Lovato sang the National Anthem during Game 4 of the World Series yesterday before the San Francisco Giants swept the Detroit Tigers.
The pop star displayed impressive vocal range, but didn’t quite possess an X factor. Smooth at times and pitchy at others, she definitely didn’t hit it out of the ballpark this time around. Her rendition of the song was much more memorable during Game 5 of last year’s World Series.
Lovato followed in the footsteps of American Idol‘s Phillip Phillips, Glee‘s Matthew Morrison, and New Girl‘s Zooey Deschanel, who set the bar high during their respective World Series performances last week by bringing their own unique flare to the anthem.
Watch the video below and tell us what you thought of the X Factor judge’s performance: READ FULL STORY
- 'No Good Deed' No. 1 at box office: $24.5M
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Amy Winehouse statue unveiled in London
- Cecily Strong on 'SNL' shift: 'genuinely happy'
- U2's 'free' album cost Apple $100M: Reports
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident
- 'Faking It' panel: Why Lauren's popping pills
- 'White Collar' return moved up to Nov. 6
- 'Grimm' unveils quartet of new Wesen
- 'Frozen'-themed ride eyed at Disney World