Another State of the Union address down, and your Uncle Joe has proven it once again: Vice President Biden is God’s gift to live TV screen-grabbers. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Wolf Blitzer (1-2 of 2)
While wrapping up an interview with an Oklahoma tornado survivor in Oklahoma, Wolf Blitzer asked what he probably thought was a straightforward question.
“I guess you gotta thank the Lord right? Did you thank the Lord for that split second decision?” he said.
The woman hesitantly responded, “I’m actually an atheist.” In the end, she thoughtfully added, “We are here! And I don’t blame anybody for thanking the lord.”
Watch the clip below:
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15