Another State of the Union address down, and your Uncle Joe has proven it once again: Vice President Biden is God’s gift to live TV screen-grabbers. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Wolf Blitzer (1-2 of 2)
While wrapping up an interview with an Oklahoma tornado survivor in Oklahoma, Wolf Blitzer asked what he probably thought was a straightforward question.
“I guess you gotta thank the Lord right? Did you thank the Lord for that split second decision?” he said.
The woman hesitantly responded, “I’m actually an atheist.” In the end, she thoughtfully added, “We are here! And I don’t blame anybody for thanking the lord.”
Watch the clip below:
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Shonda Rhimes' Thursdays: New ABC promo
- 'Sex Box' to debut on WE tv in 2015
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'