Another State of the Union address down, and your Uncle Joe has proven it once again: Vice President Biden is God’s gift to live TV screen-grabbers. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Wolf Blitzer (1-2 of 2)
While wrapping up an interview with an Oklahoma tornado survivor in Oklahoma, Wolf Blitzer asked what he probably thought was a straightforward question.
“I guess you gotta thank the Lord right? Did you thank the Lord for that split second decision?” he said.
The woman hesitantly responded, “I’m actually an atheist.” In the end, she thoughtfully added, “We are here! And I don’t blame anybody for thanking the lord.”
Watch the clip below:
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?