Another State of the Union address down, and your Uncle Joe has proven it once again: Vice President Biden is God’s gift to live TV screen-grabbers. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Wolf Blitzer (1-2 of 2)
While wrapping up an interview with an Oklahoma tornado survivor in Oklahoma, Wolf Blitzer asked what he probably thought was a straightforward question.
“I guess you gotta thank the Lord right? Did you thank the Lord for that split second decision?” he said.
The woman hesitantly responded, “I’m actually an atheist.” In the end, she thoughtfully added, “We are here! And I don’t blame anybody for thanking the lord.”
Watch the clip below:
- Blythe Danner joins NBC's 'The Slap'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' for Hamm, Wiig
- 'Stieg Larsson's Millennium' book in August
- 'Harry Potter' arrives on Oyster ebook service
- Domino's slams 'Fifty Shades'-style ad leak
- Depp a no-show? Blame feisty chupacabra
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge