Another State of the Union address down, and your Uncle Joe has proven it once again: Vice President Biden is God’s gift to live TV screen-grabbers. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Wolf Blitzer (1-2 of 2)
While wrapping up an interview with an Oklahoma tornado survivor in Oklahoma, Wolf Blitzer asked what he probably thought was a straightforward question.
“I guess you gotta thank the Lord right? Did you thank the Lord for that split second decision?” he said.
The woman hesitantly responded, “I’m actually an atheist.” In the end, she thoughtfully added, “We are here! And I don’t blame anybody for thanking the lord.”
Watch the clip below:
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere