What midseason TV are you dying to see right now? My top five:
5. TV Land’s Retired at 35, starring Jessica Walter as a hopefully Lucille Bluth-esque mom
4. NBC’s David E. Kelley/Kathy Bates legal drama, Harry’s Law
3. Survivor: Redemption Island, because Dalton Ross insists it’s going to be great and I know I’ll constantly be messing up and calling it Temptation Island.
2. Parks and Recreation. Finally.
1. American Idol — looking forward to the challenge of telling J. Lo and S. Ty apart!
What are yours? Also, what would you realistically pay to watch your No. 1 choice on-demand RIGHT NOW? I had myself convinced I’d blow $50 to see the Idol premiere because it’s going to be such a mindf—, but when I really thought about it and clicked over to Paypal, I realized it was probably more like $4.99, and it would probably have to include some sort of special “Steven Tyler Lip Dub” package, so…no. The real answer is zero dollars. Oh well!
Annie on Twitter: @EWAnnieBarrett