Tonight, Sons of Anarchy‘s wild fifth season comes to an end (FX, 10 p.m. ET) with another emotionally-charged, bullet-laden, 90-minute episode. In his review for EW’s What to Watch section, Dalton Ross hints that we’ll see “the gnarliest thing the biker drama has ever put on screen,” while Ron Perlman teases for us that the season finishes at a place that’s “very dark and very sad” and “profoundly painful.” Perhaps both men are stating the obvious. Let’s get to the big questions. Polls below! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Why Am I Crying? (51-60 of 368)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7