Network TV has a reputation for being forgettable during the summer months, but ever since Sex and the City debuted in the summer of 1998, cable has been the perfect cure for the summertime blues. Shows like The Wire, Six Feet Under, Mad Men, and Damages have all rescued viewers during the dreaded dog days. This year, I can add White Collar, which closed out its summer run last night, to that list of impeccably acted dramas. READ FULL STORY
Tag: White Collar (11-13 of 13)
I knew it was going to be a great episode of Watch What Happens when I heard White Collar stars Matt Bomer and Tiffani Thiessen were going to be guests. But never in my wildest Saved By the Bell dreams could I have imagined this. READ FULL STORY
White Collar returned last night for its season 3 premiere, which picked up where we left off last season when recovering con-man Neal Caffrey (Matt Bomer) found himself in possession of billions of dollars of stolen art. We always knew that the twist would fracture Neal and his FBI bestie Peter’s (Tim DeKay) delicate relationship — but I didn’t expect to like it.
So much of what I love about White Collar is the duo’s relationship. In fact, I’d say that’s appeal factor No. 1. There’s always been a somewhat playful distrust on both of their parts, but overall, there had been so much progress over the series, I sometime forgot the nature of their arrangement (Fed and con).
But in the premiere, there was no confusion: Peter and Neal are in a battle of wits like we’ve never seen them before. READ FULL STORY
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans