What Would Ryan Lochte Do? premiered this week to some questionable reviews (okay, okay, and some snark from us). So when we caught up with Lochte at the Wild Turkey American Honey Celebrity Kickball event today we wanted to get to the bottom of some burning questions we had after the premiere (like for real, introduce us to that dog): READ FULL STORY
Tag: What Would Ryan Lochte Do? (1-4 of 4)
It’s a bustle of premieres, returns, and hiatuses in the entertainment world this week — not to mention a new Zac Efron movie! Our advice after an emotionally draining week: for every dark piece of entertainment, balance it with two pieces of light.
”Seriously how are they gonna get enough material?” asked anchor Mike Jerrick after a ridiculous interview with Ryan Lochte. That right there, that is the question. About halfway through the show Ryan’s mom asks him what he’s been doing and we see a quick montage of what has happened in the episode up to that point. Ryan coyly tells his mom ”Nothing,” and nothing in the history of the world has been more true. There’s even a part where he says his life is like Seinfeld so even he knows it’s a show about nothing (minus the comedy—and genius).
“These are my shoes that I designed, from top to the very sole, to the very top to the bottom… laces.” And so we begin. After what seem like infinite uses of Lochte’s frindled #Jeah mantra (which doesn’t actually mean anything), a lot of closet shots, and Lochte telling his trainer he’s going to get a couple of beers, we get to a glorious flag football section. READ FULL STORY
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks