Have the husbands onThe Real Housewives of Atlanta been listening to too much Drake lately? We’re only three episodes deep into season 6, but week-by-week we’re learning that they too can stir up just as much drama as the wives. “How?” you might ask. Let’s see: Kandi’s fiance Todd not only has caused a rift with her mother Mama Joyce but her business manager; Phaedra’s husband Apollo showed just how much of a divo he can be on a family photo shoot; and Porsha’s soon-to-be ex husband Kordell Stewart demonstrated just how bitter and angry he can get. Since there’s a lot chatter about the husbands this season, we decided to rank the behavior of the Atlanta husbands this season so far from best to worst. Scroll down to see who ranked No. 1 for the worst case of bad behavior. Spoilers from episode 3 ahead. READ FULL STORY
Tag: We Ranked The Husbands (1-1 of 1)
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- 'Atlanta Exes' season 1: How it ended