Have the husbands onThe Real Housewives of Atlanta been listening to too much Drake lately? We’re only three episodes deep into season 6, but week-by-week we’re learning that they too can stir up just as much drama as the wives. “How?” you might ask. Let’s see: Kandi’s fiance Todd not only has caused a rift with her mother Mama Joyce but her business manager; Phaedra’s husband Apollo showed just how much of a divo he can be on a family photo shoot; and Porsha’s soon-to-be ex husband Kordell Stewart demonstrated just how bitter and angry he can get. Since there’s a lot chatter about the husbands this season, we decided to rank the behavior of the Atlanta husbands this season so far from best to worst. Scroll down to see who ranked No. 1 for the worst case of bad behavior. Spoilers from episode 3 ahead. READ FULL STORY
Tag: We Ranked The Husbands (1-1 of 1)
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks