Have the husbands onThe Real Housewives of Atlanta been listening to too much Drake lately? We’re only three episodes deep into season 6, but week-by-week we’re learning that they too can stir up just as much drama as the wives. “How?” you might ask. Let’s see: Kandi’s fiance Todd not only has caused a rift with her mother Mama Joyce but her business manager; Phaedra’s husband Apollo showed just how much of a divo he can be on a family photo shoot; and Porsha’s soon-to-be ex husband Kordell Stewart demonstrated just how bitter and angry he can get. Since there’s a lot chatter about the husbands this season, we decided to rank the behavior of the Atlanta husbands this season so far from best to worst. Scroll down to see who ranked No. 1 for the worst case of bad behavior. Spoilers from episode 3 ahead. READ FULL STORY
Tag: We Ranked The Husbands (1-1 of 1)
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15