Tonight’s episode of Wahlburgers finds esteemed youngest child Mark Wahlberg in Hong Kong promoting his new movie. And he’s not alone: As you can see from the photo above, he’s joined by best pals Henry “Nacho” Laun and Johnny “Drama” Alves. Or should I say: Real-Life Turtle and Real-Life Johnny Drama. The guy on the far right is Henry Penzi, who let’s pretend is Real-Life Jamie-Lynn Sigler. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Wahlburgers (1-2 of 2)
As your favorite shows slowly start to come back from hiatus, it’s time to say goodbye to others. But don’t worry. Between Sherlock‘s season 3 return and the introduction of Wahlburgers, your week is sure to be full of just as many (if not more) hellos as it is goodbyes.
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?