Michael Bay’s Bad Boys movies are full of all kinds of things: cars, guns, explosions…bigger explosions. But what they’re most full of are cuss words. Heck, you could sum up the scripts for both movies in four letters. Well now, one clever YouTuber has done away with all the boring stuff like plot and character development and given us what we really want: nothing but swearing. The supercut is most certainly NSFW, but that’s half the fun, isn’t it? READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Viral Video!!! (81-90 of 783)
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver