Matt Damon’s “toilet strike” for water.org is claiming more and more celebrities in an Oprah-like sweep: Now Bono won’t use the bathroom! And Olivia Wilde! And British mogul Richard Branson! Like Damon, the trio has pledged “not to go to the bathroom until everyone in the whole world has access to clean water and sanitation.” Damon kickstarted the strike in February; Jessica Biel, Jason Bateman, and Josh Gad joined him in March. The movement protests the plight of the 780 million people who lack access to safe drinking water and the 2.5 billion people who go without safe water and sanitation facilities.
Tag: Viral Video!!! (41-50 of 823)
- 'Survivor' recap: Fit to be tied
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'The Sacred Taking'
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- 'Sherlock' season 3: 10 new photos
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Scientist'
- Sundance: What's playing in 2014
- Danny Wells, Luigi of 'Mario Bros.,' dies
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 687
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 395
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 370