The 2009 film Up had audiences both crying and laughing as a grumpy old widower and a jubilant young Wilderness Explorer traveled in a house that floated through the sky via colorful balloons. But if Michael Bay had directed the Pixar movie, it would have been very different. Very different. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Up (1-3 of 3)
'Pixar Theory' creator: 'This is my love for Pixar movies manifesting itself in over-the-top conspiracy theories'
What if I told you that every single Pixar film since the release of Toy Story in 1995 is somehow connected. Don’t believe me? Well, you’ll have to answer to a rather detailed analysis done by blogger Jon Negroni.
Negroni’s Pixar Theory has been causing quite a stir lately. In his elaborate blog post, Negroni created a sequential timeline of events, analyzing how iconic animated films such as Finding Nemo, Brave, Ratatouille and more exist in the same world at different times — with each one existing as the result of the previous one. READ FULL STORY
When you fantasize about your dream home, what comes to mind? For me, it’s Carl and Ellie Fredricksen’s charming, vibrant, cozy house from Pixar’s animated film Up. (It used to be the blue-shuttered mansion Noah built Allie in The Notebook until I realized Ryan Gosling would never come with the house.) Bangerter Homes has built an exact replica of the residence (complete with Carl and Elie’s adorable hand print-stamped mailbox) and a family in Utah has made the fantasy home their reality. They’ve even shot a seven-minute video tour of the interior.
Here are some of our favorite things: READ FULL STORY
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'