Perhaps you’ve heard of a song called “Gangnam Style.” It’s by some Korean dude who calls himself PSY and it’s got, like, a trillion views on YouTube. No? Well, take my word for it, it’s popular. And as with most things that are popular – Snuggies, pretty girls, singing competition reality shows – it’s inspired all sorts of imitators. Now before you rush to the nearest tablet or mobile device and hunt these down for yourself, be warned: not all of the imitations are good. In fact some of them are quite bad. So, with that in mind, we noble souls at EW.com have combed the teeming thicket of the internet and selected the mashups and reenactments that may actually be worth watching. I can’t promise that they measure up to the original K-Pop hit – because, honestly, what can? But I can promise that someone, somewhere, found them amusing. And in this short life of ours, PopWatchers, that’s all we can really ask for.
Tag: University of Oregon (1-1 of 1)
- Golden Globe noms: TV wild cards we'd love to see
- Golden Globes: We predict the movie nominees
- Most cringeworthy movie dialogue of '13: 'Top' 5
- 'Godzilla' returns: First trailer
- 'Mary Poppins': Karen Dotrice on being 'Jane Banks'
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Behind the scenes
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff on Tara haters
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Mary Poppins' star talks 50th anniversary and 'Saving Mr. Banks'
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'New Year's Rockin' Eve': Ariana Grande, The Fray, Capital Cities, and Daughtry set to perform -- EXCLUSIVE