Let’s think back for a moment to the start of the fall TV season when we were giddy with hope and optimism about all the new (Hart of Dixie! New Girl! The X Factor!) and old (Modern Family! Glee! Fringe!) shows we’d watch in the months ahead. Back then I posted a series of blog posts outlining what I planned to view live versus DVR every night of the week. At the time, I really did have every intention of sticking to my schedule, but naturally as the weeks wore on and plotlines developed my interests began to waver, for better and for worse. I’m sure you know what I mean, unless you’re one of those people who actually follows through with your goals, in which case we can’t be friends. Nevertheless, now that we’re in the midst of the dreaded hiatus period, I figured it would be a good time to reflect on where we started off this season and where we ended up. Check out my day-by-day post-mort below, beginning with all the shows I so naively intended to watch: READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Unforgettable (1-1 of 1)
- James Gandolfini dies at age 51
- James Gandolfini 'a genius': David Chase
- James Gandolfini dies: Tributes on Twitter
- James Gandolfini: 15 classic 'Tony' lines
- 'Divergent' First Look: See new EW cover
- Kanye... or Lucille Bluth: Who said it?
- Kim, Kanye, and...what to name Baby 'K'?
- 'World War Z': EW movie review