Rihanna didn’t just wear an extremely revealing mesh-and-crystal dress the other night: She also twerked in it.
Tag: Twerk (1-3 of 3)
It’s already been pretty much established that you can take a college course in just about anything. So why not gain school credits studying Miley Cyrus?
A New York college is offering a course called “The Sociology of Miley Cyrus: Race, Class, Gender, and Media.” The summer class delves deep into cultural issues inspired by the tongue-protruding pop princess for 2.5 hours per day, three days a week. The course is offered by Skidmore College, a private liberal arts college in Saratoga Springs, which confirmed the news to EW.
“Miley Cyrus has grown up in the public eye, trying on and discarding very different identities onscreen and off,” reads visiting assistant professor Carolyn Chernoff’s course description. “She provides rich examples for analyzing aspects of intersectional identities and media representation.” READ FULL STORY
Looks like Jimmy and Lindsay are giving Miley a run for her money.
Making a surprise appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, America’s favorite red-head Lindsay Lohan joined Fallon on Thursday for a hilarious sketch on pop culture playing Stephanie Sullivan on a fake TeenNick show called “Ew!”
Sporting curly pigtails and a spiked fitted cap Lohan tapped into her inner teenybopper as Stephanie –catching up with her drool-braced-faced BFFLFR (that’s best friend forever for life for realsies) host Sara (that’s S-A-R-A, no h!) for a recap of their latest adventures.
After gushing over the One Direction: This Is Us movie and Harry Styles–making awkward kissy-faces, the two switched up the conversation to Miley’s new video, but when Stephanie was prompted by Sara to twerk, Stephanie was clearly was over it.
“Did you see the new Miley Cyrus video?” Sara asked. “We should do some twerking!”
“Ew! No, Twerking is so 2-0-1-3, said Stephanie. Nowadays it’s all about scrumping!”
So who do you think has the upper hand, Miley or Stephanie? Watch the two get down in the hilarious clip below and decide: READ FULL STORY
- 'The Bronze,' 2 more films sold at Sundance
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Biblical saga among 5 pilots in works at ABC
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'
- 'Glee' alum Melissa Benoist in as 'Supergirl'
- NBC orders ex-sniper pilot from 'Blacklist'-ers