Ever since Community‘s Oct. 19 premiere date was indefinitely postponed, the ratings-plagued cult favorite appears to be languishing in oblivion. But in another attempt to assuage restless fans, the show released the “Community Horror Picture Show,” a choose-your-own-adventure video that lets viewers select different timelines from the series’ first three Halloween episodes. Even though we’ve seen all of this material before, it does prove that the Community team are committed to satisfying their small but rabid following. Take a gander at the video below, run through the numerous storylines, and remember just how zany, intelligent, and strange Community really is.
Tag: Troy and Abed in the Morning (1-1 of 1)
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron