Ever since Community‘s Oct. 19 premiere date was indefinitely postponed, the ratings-plagued cult favorite appears to be languishing in oblivion. But in another attempt to assuage restless fans, the show released the “Community Horror Picture Show,” a choose-your-own-adventure video that lets viewers select different timelines from the series’ first three Halloween episodes. Even though we’ve seen all of this material before, it does prove that the Community team are committed to satisfying their small but rabid following. Take a gander at the video below, run through the numerous storylines, and remember just how zany, intelligent, and strange Community really is.
Tag: Troy and Abed in the Morning (1-1 of 1)
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- Michael C. Hall's 'Hedwig' solid at box office
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch today
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?