Ever since Community‘s Oct. 19 premiere date was indefinitely postponed, the ratings-plagued cult favorite appears to be languishing in oblivion. But in another attempt to assuage restless fans, the show released the “Community Horror Picture Show,” a choose-your-own-adventure video that lets viewers select different timelines from the series’ first three Halloween episodes. Even though we’ve seen all of this material before, it does prove that the Community team are committed to satisfying their small but rabid following. Take a gander at the video below, run through the numerous storylines, and remember just how zany, intelligent, and strange Community really is.
Tag: Troy and Abed in the Morning (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Maggie Siff on Tara haters
- 'Happy Endings' reruns to air on VH1
- Tonys opener: How they did it (Best of 2013)
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Voice,' 'Housewives,' 'Sing-Off'
- 'The Voice' recap: Sleepy semifinal
- 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills': War of words
- 'Sing-Off' returns: First notes on 10 groups
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers
- 'The Voice' top 5 tease song choices for tonight's live performances