The news of filmmaker Tony Scott’s sudden and unexpected death due to an apparent suicide sent shockwaves through Hollywood as the news broke on Sunday night. Over his 30-plus year career, Scott had amassed a tremendous number of collaborators, from his feature film work as a director (Top Gun, True Romance, Crimson Tide) and producer (The Grey, The A-Team), to his more recent efforts with his older brother Ridley as a TV producer (The Good Wife, Numb3rs). Many of Scott’s friends, colleagues, and fans throughout the world of entertainment took to Twitter to express their feelings and thoughts about Scott, and his passing. You can read them below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Tony Scott (1-1 of 1)
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- 'Americans' renewed for season 3
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- Miley Cyrus still ill, St. Louis show nixed
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel
- 'View': All 11 co-hosts together May 15
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent