Tom Riley may play an intense Leonardo da Vinci on David S. Goyer’s Da Vinci’s Demons, but the Brit was all laughs when he stopped by EW to take our Pop Culture Personality Test — and give arguably the best answer we’ll ever receive for “Name an R-rated movie you saw too young.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Tom Riley (1-1 of 1)
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' gig for Adrianne Palicki
- 'Outlander' ratings steady; 'Leftovers' rises
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Richard Branson to visit 'The Simpsons'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting for Belle's mom
- 'Arrow' retitles Felicity-centric episode
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in