Though he has put “stand-up comedian” on his tax return for over two decades, Todd Barry did not prepare any new material for his brand new special, which was produced by Louis C.K. and distributed through his website for five bucks.
Tag: Todd Barry (1-1 of 1)
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans