Liam Neeson turned 60 this year. In his six decades, he has masqueraded as a bandaged superhero, battled wolves with broken bottles, planned the downfall of a city, released a Kraken and saved his daughter from sex slavery. Say what you will about Neeson, but you can’t deny that he is an absolute badass. This weekend, he will save his daughter all over again in Taken 2 (out Oct. 5). Talk about persistence. In honor of his achievements, we’ve assembled a list of his most badass roles to date, complete with video proof. So get watching, then vote on your favorite below!
Tag: Things That Are Fetch (1-3 of 3)
“When your daughter has been taken and you’ve got to track her down, it’s Neeson season.”
So sing the lyrics of Liam Neeson: The Musical, a delightful two and a half minute video highlighting the 60-year-old’s “very particular set of skills.” Check it out below, then start petitioning to actually see this on Broadway. READ FULL STORY »
- 'Arrested Development': We'll binge/recap
- Amanda Bynes: 'Don't believe any reports'
- 'Fast & Furious 6': Sung Kang says...
- Memorial Day TV marathons: What's on
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- TV season finales: EW grades
- 'Blue Is the Warmest Color': Cannes review
- 'Arrested Development': Funkes in town!