When I volunteered to watch a five-movie Twilight Saga marathon, I’ll admit I didn’t fully anticipate the challenges and doubts I’d encounter along the way. As the weeks, then days, then hours ticked down, I realized I’d need to get my head in the game. I trained like any marathoner would, honing skills appropriate to the course — subsisting on a diet of carbohydrates, carbonated drinks, and stale air; sitting on my rear for long periods of time, and abandoning all thoughts of age-appropriate content or cinematic quality. Also like any marathoner, I blacked out for long periods of time between the start and finish lines. But! Here’s what I do remember… READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (1-2 of 2)
With The Twilight Saga coming to an end, we’re reliving our favorite memories from the first four films. New Moon is up!
How many times I saw it in theaters: 2
Surprisingly, a dude I liked wanted to go — so we went the first Sunday it was out. I saw it the next week with a few girlfriends and one unfortunate guy who happened to be staying with me.
How many times I’ve seen it since: 1
My obsession from the first film wore off by this time. But after re-watching it recently, I realized I liked it better than I remembered.
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- Lucy Lawless' first 'Agents of SHIELD' photo
- Emmys 2014: And the winners are...
- Chloe Grace Moretz: Piracy KO'd 'Kick-Ass 3'
- Sarah Paulson talks two-headed 'AHS' role
- Donald Glover voice of cartoon Spider-Man
- 'Flash' poster art contains Easter eggs
- Sara Bareilles' 'Smile' for Emmy In Memoriam
- 'Chicago P.D.': Markie Post as Lindsay's mom
- 'Gone Girl' teaser: 'I'm the guy to save you...'