When I volunteered to watch a five-movie Twilight Saga marathon, I’ll admit I didn’t fully anticipate the challenges and doubts I’d encounter along the way. As the weeks, then days, then hours ticked down, I realized I’d need to get my head in the game. I trained like any marathoner would, honing skills appropriate to the course — subsisting on a diet of carbohydrates, carbonated drinks, and stale air; sitting on my rear for long periods of time, and abandoning all thoughts of age-appropriate content or cinematic quality. Also like any marathoner, I blacked out for long periods of time between the start and finish lines. But! Here’s what I do remember… READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Twilight Saga: New Moon (1-2 of 2)
With The Twilight Saga coming to an end, we’re reliving our favorite memories from the first four films. New Moon is up!
How many times I saw it in theaters: 2
Surprisingly, a dude I liked wanted to go — so we went the first Sunday it was out. I saw it the next week with a few girlfriends and one unfortunate guy who happened to be staying with me.
How many times I’ve seen it since: 1
My obsession from the first film wore off by this time. But after re-watching it recently, I realized I liked it better than I remembered.
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'