After seeing Safe Haven this weekend and not shedding a tear, I realized I don’t cry at Nicholas Sparks movies — even though they pull out all the stops: war, cancer, the beauty of nature, Alzheimer’s … sometimes all in the same film. Although this fills me with pride, it also makes me think about when I do cry at movies, and it turns out, the issue might be with me. So here goes my confession: I cry at all the wrong movies. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Pursuit of Happyness (1-1 of 1)
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Survivor,' 'Mod Fam,' 'Coven'
- 'Flash' arrival boosts 'Arrow' ratings
- 'Lilyhammer' season 2 sneak peek: What's in a name?
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Meet the villains
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Orphan Black' season 2: First photo
Top 5 Most Read
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'American Horror Story' recap: Kill Fiona
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council