The Last of Us was a moody masterpiece, a big-budget blockbuster video game that told a surprisingly affecting story of love and loss. Grizzled smuggler Joel and tempestuous teenager Ellie are two of the most fully realized characters in gaming, beautifully brought to life by actors Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson. Its morally ambiguous ending felt unresolved yet somehow perfectly complete. As much as I love the world Naughty Dog has created, I’m conflicted as to whether I want to know what happens next, worried that a sequel could sully the poignant journey I experienced. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Last Of Us: Left Behind (1-1 of 1)
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- Tom Bergeron plans 'Home Videos' exit
- Joe McGinniss, 'Fatal Vision' author, dies
- '12 Years a Slave': Post-Oscar $$ bump
- Justin Bieber: Surprise SXSW performance
- 'Tom & Jerry,' 'Scooby-Doo': New 'toons
- 'Pretty Little Liars': Summer return on...