The Last of Us was a moody masterpiece, a big-budget blockbuster video game that told a surprisingly affecting story of love and loss. Grizzled smuggler Joel and tempestuous teenager Ellie are two of the most fully realized characters in gaming, beautifully brought to life by actors Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson. Its morally ambiguous ending felt unresolved yet somehow perfectly complete. As much as I love the world Naughty Dog has created, I’m conflicted as to whether I want to know what happens next, worried that a sequel could sully the poignant journey I experienced. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Last Of Us: Left Behind (1-1 of 1)
- Fox slammed for 'X rated' Easter Bunny
- 'Americans' renewed for season 3
- Chloe Grace Moretz joins 'The 5th Wave'
- Miley Cyrus still ill, St. Louis show nixed
- 'Heroes Reborn' adds a digital prequel
- 'View': All 11 co-hosts together May 15
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent