Videogame designer Fumito Ueda created Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, a pair of tragically beautiful PlayStation 2 masterpieces. Ueda has been working on a third game, The Last Guardian, for a long time now. The game has been constantly delayed. In late 2011, Sony just stopped announcing release dates. Word also trickled out that Ueda himself had been fired from Sony, though he remained on the project in a freelance capacity. Little was known about the status of the game: What initially seemed like the Apocalypse Now of videogames began to look like vaporware. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Last Guardian (1-1 of 1)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk