Videogame designer Fumito Ueda created Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, a pair of tragically beautiful PlayStation 2 masterpieces. Ueda has been working on a third game, The Last Guardian, for a long time now. The game has been constantly delayed. In late 2011, Sony just stopped announcing release dates. Word also trickled out that Ueda himself had been fired from Sony, though he remained on the project in a freelance capacity. Little was known about the status of the game: What initially seemed like the Apocalypse Now of videogames began to look like vaporware. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Last Guardian (1-1 of 1)
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC