Videogame designer Fumito Ueda created Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, a pair of tragically beautiful PlayStation 2 masterpieces. Ueda has been working on a third game, The Last Guardian, for a long time now. The game has been constantly delayed. In late 2011, Sony just stopped announcing release dates. Word also trickled out that Ueda himself had been fired from Sony, though he remained on the project in a freelance capacity. Little was known about the status of the game: What initially seemed like the Apocalypse Now of videogames began to look like vaporware. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Last Guardian (1-1 of 1)
- Mark Feuerstein joins 'Nurse Jackie'
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Facts of Life' cast reunites at PaleyFest
- Cheech on hand for Chong's 'DWTS' debut
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee