Fans of Anson Mount know him as Bohannon on the AMC Western Hell on Wheels. But they may have also heard that he’s a huge fan of The Breakfast Club. EW had, which is why we asked him to perform a classic Bender-Claire scene with us when he popped by Entertainment Weekly Radio. It’s the best NSFW thing you’ll hear all day. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Breakfast Club (1-2 of 2)
Congratulations, Molly Ringwald — you may yet out-Franco James Franco. Over the past 12 months, the beloved Brat Pack actress has released her first novel, completed filming the final season of The Secret Life of the American Teenager, and won the Internet over with a classic Reddit AMA. Now she’s celebrating the release of her first album, a collection of jazz standards called Except Sometimes that dropped yesterday. (Yes, Ringwald sings — don’t you forget that The New Mickey Mouse Club launched her career.)
Though most of the album’s tracks wouldn’t seem out of place on a record by Ella Fitzgerald or Susannah McCorkle, there’s one outlier on there: a cover of “Don’t You (Forget About Me),” a.k.a. The Breakfast Club‘s iconic theme song. Here’s a preview of Ringwald’s version that’s been floating around for a few weeks:
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks