Fans of VH1’s Hit the Floor (Mondays at 9 p.m. ET) last saw Dean Cain’s pro basketball coach Pete Davenport unconscious in his bed after another bender. Cain can’t tell you if Peter lives or dies, but he can share a great story about how his house was built as a direct response to an episode of The Brady Bunch that infuriated him. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Brady Bunch (1-2 of 2)
Barry Williams remembers 'Brady Bunch' costar Ann B. Davis: 'She didn't even know how to make meatloaf!'
Ann B. Davis, best known as Alice on The Brady Bunch, died Sunday. Barry Williams, who portrayed oldest brother Greg Brady on the show, remembered his longtime friend and costar on Today Monday morning.
“When she came on our set she was already a big star, having won a couple of Emmys,” Williams explained. (Davis won a pair of Supporting Actress in a Comedy statuettes for her work on NBC’s sitcom The Bob Cummings Show.)”So I knew even as a young teenager she was someone I wanted to pay attention to.”
Williams also remembered one time where paying attention too closely got him called out. “She turned and stopped the rehearsal — I guess I was interrupting her rhythm — and said, ‘Barry, comedy is not funny!’ And I was crushed,” Williams recalled. “I thought I’d disappointed her. Later I snuck over to her and I said, ‘What did you mean by ‘comedy is not funny?’ And she said, ‘Oh, I was just kidding with you.’ Which was her sense of humor.”
Williams noted that while Davis was “a wonderful, wonderful woman,” there’s one thing about her that fans should know: “Most people think of her as a really wonderful cook. But she didn’t even know how to make meatloaf!”
Watch below: READ FULL STORY
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...