Alright, Bachelor fans, I’m turning the camera on us, because it’s time we have a confessional of our own. Let’s be real. We haven’t tuned into this show for the past 25 seasons solely because we like to watch people fall in love, because nine times out of ten, that love doesn’t last longer than a few months (unless you’re a poet/firefighter/triathlete who finds your baby-talking perfect match). So why do we tune in? For those moments that make us embarrassed to be a member of the human race purely because we have to associate ourselves with some of the individuals on the show, that’s why. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Bachelor's Funniest Moments (1-1 of 1)
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Duck Dynasty' Xmas preview: 'Let's go get a hog!'
- Sundance 2014 Premieres: What's playing
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Precious' memories in '09: Sundance flashback
- Josh Holloway: Shirtless 'Intelligence' poster
- Carrie Underwood tweet on 'Sound of Music' critics?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier