Alright, Bachelor fans, I’m turning the camera on us, because it’s time we have a confessional of our own. Let’s be real. We haven’t tuned into this show for the past 25 seasons solely because we like to watch people fall in love, because nine times out of ten, that love doesn’t last longer than a few months (unless you’re a poet/firefighter/triathlete who finds your baby-talking perfect match). So why do we tune in? For those moments that make us embarrassed to be a member of the human race purely because we have to associate ourselves with some of the individuals on the show, that’s why. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Bachelor's Funniest Moments (1-1 of 1)
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks