The days of infinity pools, the Harbor School, and witty banter in the Cohen’s kitchen are long gone, but that doesn’t stop us from following the careers of those who created some of our favorite dramatic moments (accompanied by Imogen Heap songs) on The OC. And if we’re already being nostalgic, we might as well take things all the way back to season 1. You know, when Ryan Atwood still wore a wrist cuff, and Luke was the bad guy who won our hearts. Speaking of the blonde love triangle, we’ve got an update on what Luke, Ryan, and even Marissa (she’s back from the dead!) are up to now. READ FULL STORY
Tag: The Advocates (1-1 of 1)
- 'Catching Fire' tops 'Frozen' on Friday
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- Harry Potter U.K. box set gets new art: Books news
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
Top 5 Most Read
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian