Who wears long, black, stripper/serial killer gloves to get engaged?!? READ FULL STORY
Tag: That Was Way Harsh Tai (21-30 of 175)
Dear Reality TV,
P.S. American Idol, you are just as bad.
Oh and speaking of pets, I think we all know who’s behind this…. READ FULL STORY
If you’re like me, you’ve been watching The Bachelor every week and wondering to yourself, “When will somebody take all of Courtney the model’s bitchy soundbites and turn them into an Auto-Tuned ditty?” Well, the wait is over, rose lovers! I wish I could give the first impression rose to whatever musically-inclined member of the Bachelor Nation crafted this video, which sets some of Courtney’s best bon mots — e.g. “Should I take my robe off?” and “Let’s go bikini-less!” — to a catchy backbeat (“Winning! Winning!”) and ties it all together with an earworm hook featuring Courtney cooing, “I got the roooooose!” I wonder if ABC would consider using this in their next promo? I think ratings would spike. Take a look (and listen) to the brilliantly bitchy Bachelor video after the jump. READ FULL STORY
In an interview with Vulture, Josh Hutcherson revealed that he pranked costar Jennifer Lawrence on the set of The Hunger Games – perhaps to an unfortunate degree. “I took a dummy, one that the tracker-jackers were supposed to have attacked, and I put it in Jennifer’s bathroom,” said Hutcherson, 19. “When she opened the door, she peed her pants. Or so I was told – she told me later. I did not get visual confirmation on that one.” READ FULL STORY
Gisele Bundchen explains Patriots loss: 'My husband cannot f--ing throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time.' -- VIDEO
Sports fans, namely of the Super Bowl-winning New York Giants variety, have been soaking in every bit of expert analysis and endless SportsCenter replays from last night’s thrilling (fourth quarter) rematch between the Giants and the New England Patriots. But while the sports world is wrapped up in stats, final scores, and non-stop footage of Mario Manningham’s game-changing catch, it turns out there’s one person who really knows the final, concrete conclusion about why Super Bowl XLVI ended with the Giants winning over the Pats 21-17: Gisele Bundchen.
READ FULL STORY
We may never know why pharaoh bitch goddess M.I.A. gave us the middle finger while performing Madonna’s new single “Give Me All Your Luvin’” during the Super Bowl half-time show. It’s probably Gisele Bundchen’s fault. But we’ve got to get to the bottom of this. If you don’t agree with our educated guesses, tell us your own theories in the comments. READ FULL STORY
- Miley Cyrus at Jingle Ball: Santa's twerk shop
- Grammy nominations: 9 snubs/surprises
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- Harry Potter U.K. box set gets new art: Books news
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
Top 5 Most Read
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy nomination snubs and surprises: Justin Timberlake, Sara Bareilles, Lorde and more
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian