Lost’s Terry O’Quinn is back on TV starting May 22, starring in Fox’s gritty new show Gang Related (Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET), created by Chris Morgan, writer of The Fast and the Furious franchise since Tokyo Drift. Ramon Rodriguez (Need for Speed) is at the center of the drama playing Det. Ryan Lopez, a member of Los Angeles’ elite Gang Task Force headed by O’Quinn’s character who also has ties to one of the city’s most powerful gangs, the Los Angelicos. While Rodriguez will offer a story of a memorable ride-along he did to research his role, O’Quinn just laughs if you ask him if he has one. “I let Ramon and Rza [who plays another team member] take care of all that kind of stuff,” he says. “I just sit behind the desk and let the young folks work. If you see me runnin’ up and down stairs, be surprised. It does happen once or twice.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Terry O'Quinn (1-1 of 1)
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- 'Atlanta Exes' season 1: How it ended