Lost’s Terry O’Quinn is back on TV starting May 22, starring in Fox’s gritty new show Gang Related (Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET), created by Chris Morgan, writer of The Fast and the Furious franchise since Tokyo Drift. Ramon Rodriguez (Need for Speed) is at the center of the drama playing Det. Ryan Lopez, a member of Los Angeles’ elite Gang Task Force headed by O’Quinn’s character who also has ties to one of the city’s most powerful gangs, the Los Angelicos. While Rodriguez will offer a story of a memorable ride-along he did to research his role, O’Quinn just laughs if you ask him if he has one. “I let Ramon and Rza [who plays another team member] take care of all that kind of stuff,” he says. “I just sit behind the desk and let the young folks work. If you see me runnin’ up and down stairs, be surprised. It does happen once or twice.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Terry O'Quinn (1-1 of 1)
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover