On Fox’s new ’90s-set comedy Surviving Jack, based on Justin Halpern’s autobiographical book I Suck at Girls, Christopher Meloni plays Jack Dunlevy, a straight-talking man (ex-military and an oncologist) who’s forced to become the go-to parent for his teen children when his wife (Rachael Harris) enrolls in law school. When Meloni popped by EW to take our Pop Culture Personality Test, we got a taste of his real-life parenting style: He brought one of his two children, daughter Sophia, along. Once we heard she’d banned him from playing Charades at home because he’s too competitive, he invited her on-camera to read from the running list she keeps of things that make him “uncomfortable.” We hope that’s mined for the show. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Surviving Jack (1-2 of 2)
Between big episodes, season premieres, and a new Johnny Cash album, it’s safe to say that we’ve got another solid week of pop culture in front of us. For Good Wife fans, tonight’s episode is sure to leave a mark. Then we’ve got the Teen Wolf finale, new series Surviving Jack, and two big theater releases.
Here’s what your week looks like. Enjoy: READ FULL STORY
- 'Lucy' slays 'Hercules': $44M debut
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Gotham' trailer: 'There will be light'
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'AHS: Freak Show': Official cast list
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego