On Fox’s new ’90s-set comedy Surviving Jack, based on Justin Halpern’s autobiographical book I Suck at Girls, Christopher Meloni plays Jack Dunlevy, a straight-talking man (ex-military and an oncologist) who’s forced to become the go-to parent for his teen children when his wife (Rachael Harris) enrolls in law school. When Meloni popped by EW to take our Pop Culture Personality Test, we got a taste of his real-life parenting style: He brought one of his two children, daughter Sophia, along. Once we heard she’d banned him from playing Charades at home because he’s too competitive, he invited her on-camera to read from the running list she keeps of things that make him “uncomfortable.” We hope that’s mined for the show. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Surviving Jack (1-2 of 2)
Between big episodes, season premieres, and a new Johnny Cash album, it’s safe to say that we’ve got another solid week of pop culture in front of us. For Good Wife fans, tonight’s episode is sure to leave a mark. Then we’ve got the Teen Wolf finale, new series Surviving Jack, and two big theater releases.
Here’s what your week looks like. Enjoy: READ FULL STORY
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Lost' alum to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Latinos at movies: 5 key research findings
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online