Some television shows blaze bright and fade quickly. Others ignite and burn for years. Joss Whedon’s Firefly did neither. The sci-fi opus barely sparked during its 11-episode run on Fox in 2002, yet produced a uniquely vibrant afterglow, nurtured by stalwart fans, as well as new fans who continue to discover the series on DVD and cable. To celebrate the cult classic’s 10-year anniversary, Science will air a reunion special tonight called Firefly: Browncoats Unite, which brings together Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, and more for a conversation (moderated by this reporter) about the show’s origins and legacy and where the series might have gone had it continued. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Summer Glau (1-1 of 1)
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd
- 'Birdman' wins Best Cast at SAG Awards
- Nick Jonas + Ryan Murphy's 'Scream Queens'
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' moves to July 31
- Tom DeLonge: 'I'm not leaving Blink-182'
- 'X-Men' TV series? Fox in early stage talks