Some television shows blaze bright and fade quickly. Others ignite and burn for years. Joss Whedon’s Firefly did neither. The sci-fi opus barely sparked during its 11-episode run on Fox in 2002, yet produced a uniquely vibrant afterglow, nurtured by stalwart fans, as well as new fans who continue to discover the series on DVD and cable. To celebrate the cult classic’s 10-year anniversary, Science will air a reunion special tonight called Firefly: Browncoats Unite, which brings together Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, and more for a conversation (moderated by this reporter) about the show’s origins and legacy and where the series might have gone had it continued. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Summer Glau (1-1 of 1)
- Miley Cyrus in hospital, cancels KC show
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Maya Rudolph: NBC variety special with...
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent
- Stephen Colbert as 'Late Show' guest
- 'Game of Thrones' sets piracy record
- Ice Cube: No disrespect to Paul Walker
- Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for fiction