Some television shows blaze bright and fade quickly. Others ignite and burn for years. Joss Whedon’s Firefly did neither. The sci-fi opus barely sparked during its 11-episode run on Fox in 2002, yet produced a uniquely vibrant afterglow, nurtured by stalwart fans, as well as new fans who continue to discover the series on DVD and cable. To celebrate the cult classic’s 10-year anniversary, Science will air a reunion special tonight called Firefly: Browncoats Unite, which brings together Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, and more for a conversation (moderated by this reporter) about the show’s origins and legacy and where the series might have gone had it continued. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Summer Glau (1-1 of 1)
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15