Super Meat Boy has been driving fans of platformers crazy since 2010, when the game’s fun but tough gameplay and cute protagonist debuted on the Xbox 360. The game, which was also featured in the documentary Indie Game: The Movie, has since been released on a number of platforms but has remained noticeably absent from phones and tablets. The game’s developer, Team Meat, revealed a solution to this problem during PAX Prime with the reveal of Super Meat Boy Forever. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Steam (1-1 of 1)
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast
- 'Castle': Best premiere rating in three years
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...