The third season of Game of Thrones doesn’t premiere until March 31 (FYI HBO: winter is already here), but the child stars of the show have banded together to provide us with exactly one minute and 50 seconds of amusement in these dark days by beatboxing the show’s theme. Last year, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Sophie Turner, and Maisie Williams — who play Bran, Sansa, and Arya Stark respectively — sang their version of the opening credits for Season 1’s box set, but since they’re now a year older and waaaay cooler, they’ve chosen to rap the intro instead. With lyrics like, “Now we go to Pyke, where it’s really nice,” how can you not watch? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Sophie Turner (1-1 of 1)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?