The third season of Game of Thrones doesn’t premiere until March 31 (FYI HBO: winter is already here), but the child stars of the show have banded together to provide us with exactly one minute and 50 seconds of amusement in these dark days by beatboxing the show’s theme. Last year, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Sophie Turner, and Maisie Williams — who play Bran, Sansa, and Arya Stark respectively — sang their version of the opening credits for Season 1’s box set, but since they’re now a year older and waaaay cooler, they’ve chosen to rap the intro instead. With lyrics like, “Now we go to Pyke, where it’s really nice,” how can you not watch? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Sophie Turner (1-1 of 1)
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15