Justin Timberlake’s much-balleyhooed redesign of the once-popular social network finally went live today. If you bite the bullet and make a new account — or manage to remember what your 16-year-old self set as the password on your original account — you’ll be free to click around the site and marvel at its cool use of white space, its nifty horizontal interface (which seems tailor-made for tablet browsing), and the profiles of Timberlake-approved celebrities like Beyoncé and Timbaland. READ FULL STORY »
Tag: social networks (1-2 of 2)
- Oklahoma fund-raiser on NBC May 29
- Fox reality boss Mike Darnell steps down
- 'Arrested Development': Ask the 'kids'
- Tom Cruise exits 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.'
- 'American Idol' mulling alums as judges?
- 'Hangover III,' 'F&F 6,' more EW reviews
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- Mariah Carey swears, dress slips on 'GMA'