Top 12 contestant on The Voice Josh Logan was one of two artists eliminated on Tuesday’s show, the first episode to feature the Twitter ‘instant save.’ But when EW spoke with him today on the phone, Logan was in high spirits and optimistic for his post-show prospects. “I was fine last night and I’m fine today,” Logan said. “It’s definitely a bittersweet thing, but I lost, you know, at least to another talented person.” Logan and glam-rock singer Kat Robichaud were in the bottom two. Robichaud garnered the most Twitter votes to remain in the competition. “I’m just looking forward to starting with what’s next and really trying to kick some ass in the future,” he said. After the elimination episode, the next day was a whirlwind of press and even reliving Monday’s performance episode all over again. His coach Christina Aguilera had chosen Michael Jackson’s “Man in the Mirror” for him to sing, and Logan found him singing it again Wednesday afternoon on Access Hollywood. “The song that sent me home,” he laughs.
READ FULL STORY
Tag: Social Media! (1-10 of 18)
- 'Amazing Race' recap: And the winners are...
- 'Gravity,' 'Her' share L.A. Critics' top prize
- '12 Years a Slave': Best Pic for Boston, N.Y. critics
- 'SNL' recap: 'Anchorman 2' and the boys
- 'Frozen' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $31.6M
- Kennedy Center Honors: D.C. salutes five artists
- 'Bonnie & Clyde': Nico Vega goes 'Bang Bang'
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' lingerie line in Sweden
Top 5 Most Read
- 'SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars -- VIDEO
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on 'Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- Peter Jackson on bringing the 'Hobbit' villain Smaug to life: 'He's the Hannibal Lecter of the dragon world.'
- 10 Best TV Shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's Picks
- Disney's 'Frozen' soundtrack: Ranking all nine original songs