It was a fitting performance finale, no? There were a couple of high points — Tadd’s boxers, Marko and Lauren, Cat scoring Melanie a job (albeit on the much-maligned remake of Dirty Dancing), Melanie and Sasha’s Stacey Tookey routine, Mark and Sasha Sonya Tayeh piece, Sasha’s solo… are we noticing a trend here? But the night was mostly marked by a “Where did that come from?” sense of struggle from all four finalists. Were you underwhelmed, Dance fans? Or do you think the final four pulled it off? Who do you think should win? Who do you think will win? (And might that be the same person?) Share your thoughts during the live, two-hour finale, and we’ll give you tonight’s results as soon as the show closes! Update: The results have been announced! And America’s Favorite Dancer is… READ FULL STORY
Tag: So You Think You Can Dance (51-60 of 180)
- 'Sex Box' reality series OK'd at WEtv
- 'Blacklist,' 'Voice,' more NBC finale dates
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Game of Thrones' gets Vanity Fair cover
- 'Big Bro,' 'Dome' premiere dates are...
- Tom Bergeron plans 'Home Videos' exit
- 'Tom & Jerry,' 'Scooby-Doo': New 'toons