annual list of the world’s most influential people — 100 artists, heroes, leaders, and thinkers who affect our world. You’ll find Iron Man director Jon Favreau explaining how Elon Musk was the inspiration for Robert Downey Jr.’s Tony Stark in Thinkers, and Bono waxing poetic on Bill Clinton and Robert De Niro riffing on Ben Stiller (StillerStrong.org) in Heroes. But obviously, it’s the Artists category we flipped to first. Among those making the cut: Conan O’Brien, Glee‘s Lea Michele, Lost‘s Carlton Cruse and Damon Lindelof, James Cameron, Sandra Bullock, Simon Cowell, Robert Pattinson, Oprah Winfrey, Taylor Swift, District 9 director Neill Blomkamp, Elton John, Prince, Ricky Gervais, Ashton Kutcher, Penny Arcade’s Jerry Holkins and Mike Krahulik, fashion designer Marc Jacobs, chef David Chang, conductor Valery Gergiev, blogger Han Han, artist Banksy, and authors Suzanne Collins and Chetan Bhagat. Three of the write-ups that stood out for me: READ FULL STORY »Time has released its
Tag: Simon Cowell (81-90 of 114)
Apr 29 2010 03:32 PM ET
- 'DWTS' poll: Who deserves to win?
- 'Voice' adds tornado victims tribute
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Mortal Instruments' film now due Aug. 21
- 'Behind the Candelabra': Cannes review
- 'X Factor': Kelly Rowland, Paulina Rubio in
- 'Wolverine' trailer: Logan broods, fights