South Park already revealed that Lorde is actually the middle-aged father of Stan Marsh. But that doesn’t mean Lorde can’t make great music, as evidenced by “Push (Feeling Good on a Wednesday),” which has been released in full. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Sia (1-3 of 3)
Today in “sentences that once seemed impossible”: Lena Dunham performed an interpretive dance to Sia’s latest hit, “Chandelier,” on Late Night with Seth Meyers Tuesday night.
As fans of Sia — a singer who’s also written songs for Beyonce and Katy Perry, among others — are aware, the musician doesn’t like appearing on camera. “Chandelier” is the first single off her upcoming solo album 1000 Forms Of Fear, Sia’s first since 2010’s We Are Born.
Inspired by the song’s official video, the Late Night performance finds Dunham (wearing a blond wig not unlike the one Hannah Horvath wore last season on Girls) dancing around a bedroom set, smashing things and rocking out. You know, as one does. Important note: For this entire performance, Sia is also lying facedown on a bed.
Check it out below: READ FULL STORY
Cheyenne Jackson must have a busy haberdasher, because the man has been known to wear a lot of different hats: scene-stealing TV actor (30 Rock, Behind the Candelabra), theater thespian (Xanadu, Finian’s Rainbow), and — especially these days — musician.
Jackson’s set to release his debut solo album I’m Blue, Skies tomorrow, and you can watch the video for his single “She Pretty, She Lies,”co-penned by Sia, the singer (“Breathe Me”) and songwriter (Rihanna’s “Diamonds,” Christina Aguilera’s “You Lost Me”) exclusively here.
The clip, helmed by Peter Tokay, features a fully clothed CJ getting all wet, getting all drunk, and getting all destructive — and doing it all backwards, no less!
Watch Jackson’s reverse-chronology “She Pretty, She Lies” video below:
- White House briefing addresses Sony hack
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 'Orphan Black' sets return date, debuts teaser
- Amy Brenneman returning to 'Reign'
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 'Mythbusters' to put 'Simpsons' to the test
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks