The Voice’s Adam Levine, Blake Shelton, Shakira, and Usher took a break from their coaching duties to treat a room of about 150 guests at Los Angeles’ Sayers club to a private concert, and EW was lucky enough to score a seat at the intimate soiree. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Shakira (1-3 of 3)
Not many stars can pull off the whole first-name-only thing. Before Cher, before Madonna, and before Shakira, there was Ann-Margret.
The Swedish-born actress starred in Bye Bye Birdie and Viva Las Vegas, iconic films that turned her into a legend, but she wasn’t always the commanding presence we’ve seen onscreen. LIFE recently released never-before-seen photographs of a young Ann-Margret, shot for a 1961 profile, right before she hit it big in State Fair. It’s fascinating to check out the now-72-year-old star before the rest of the world could see her shine.
Check out the beautiful snapshots and Ann-Margret’s chat with retired LIFE and People editor Richard Stolley here.
Ever since Shakira was first announced as Christina’s replacement, fans of the blond vocalists have been participating in a battle round of their own. And now that we know that both Christina and Shakira will return to their red swivel chairs within the next year, fans are more polarized than ever. While both are undoubtedly superstars, as coaches, they both have their pros and cons. Is Christina too mean? Is Shakira too nice? We’ve heard it all before. Now, we weigh in with our analysis, and you get to tell us which bombshell you prefer: READ FULL STORY
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- 'Homeland' casts B'way star in surprise role
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere