Here’s that photo you ordered of Jon Hamm making a goofy face at Tony Danza:
Tag: Sexytimes (91-100 of 808)
Oh Wednesdays, the most painful of days. Or maybe that’s Mondays? Whatever. Thankfully, we have this Super Bowl ad, featuring the super sexy Kate Upton, to brighten this subzero morning. Because nothing says hump day like “Kate Upton Washes the All-New Mercedes-Benz CLA in Slow Motion,” amiright?
Though the incident didn’t prevent the royal from being named the world’s most eligible bachelor earlier this month, Harry still regrets it. “I probably let myself down, I let my family down, I let other people down,” he told People during a recent interview at his military base in Afghanistan. (You know, the context in which it makes most sense to talk about your nudie photos.)
Neil Patrick Harris on getting probed by alien puppets...for his webseries: 'You don't know what you're missing'
If you’ve been watching Neil Patrick Harris’ YouTube series Neil’s Puppet Dreams — made in partnership with Nerdist and Henson Alternative — it’s already abundantly clear that this is not exactly a show for kids. Harris has already had his (puppet) trouser weasel examined, been interrogated for being a (puppet) predator, and fended off a (puppet) beaver hungry to eat his (non-puppet) wood.
And then there’s this week’s episode (embedded below), in which NPH finds himself abducted by (puppet) aliens and begs them to give him a good probing. He-yo!
As Harris makes clear in our Q&A with him below, it’s all in the spirit of good, kinda dirty fun. READ FULL STORY
Will downing George Clooney’s just-released Casamigos tequila make you sexier?
Si, according to this first ad for the drink, filmed at one of Clooney’s homes — which finds the actor and his business partner Rande Gerber swapping significant others (Clooney’s girlfriend, Stacy Keibler and Gerber’s wife, Cindy Crawford) after some responsible, Casamigos-fueled partying. And opposite-sex couples aren’t the only ones that end up in bed together. This is definitely a step up from Cindy’s Raymour & Flanigan ads.
Check out George & Stacy & Rande & Cindy here:
My esteemed colleague Mandi Bierly and I just sat through two hours of “celebrity” diving and can officially break this staggering news: Stephen “tWitch” Boss wore way too many clothes on So You Think You Can Dance. Nice shot, Fox! Well done. It’s a hit. READ FULL STORY
Happy New Year, PopWatchers! What better way to ring in 2013 than a little quality time with two of the world’s finest reality starlets? MTV’s Club NYE featured a bevy of celebrity guests, but by far the most entertaining were the always reliable Snooki and JWoww (oh, and I suppose you, Jeff Dye). With Jersey Shore on its way out (R.I.P.), this might have been our last New Year’s Eve with the ladies, so I hope you, like me, just sat back and enjoyed the chaos. And what chaos it was! In honor of 2013, here are 13 questions about Club NYE. Answer if you can, sit in bewilderment if you will, but above all else, please be nice to the Mayans.
1. Were Snooki and JWoww drunk? What do you think? “We are clearly intoxicated,” JWoww proclaimed boldly.
2. Did you see any “bottles popping” and/or “booties dropping”? Apparently it was happening all over Times Square. Related: What does that even mean, Jeff Dye?
3. What was Ke$ha’s coat made of? It was so shiny!
4. Is it PC to refer to a British accent as a Harry Potter accent? Probably not, but Conor Maynard handled Snooki’s faux pas rather well. Granted, he might have been more offended by the fact that JWoww referred to him as a “little guy.”
5. Where was Lorenzo? Was I the only one wondering what Snooki’s baby was up to? Jionni Lavalle was in the audience warding off Snooki’s admirers, so where was the babe?
6. Are an orange scarf and a wool coat warm enough for Times Square in December? No, no they are not. Embrace the parka, Jeff Dye.
7. Will Jeff Dye see “The Hunger Games 2” with Ke$ha? It doesn’t come out until Thanksgiving, but I hope he holds her to her promise. Could you imagine a more awkward date? (Side note: it’s The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, not “The Hunger Games 2.”)
8. Will you use Ne-Yo’s tutorial on dancing with a drink in your hands? I appreciate that he took into account that most of us are in fact clutching drinks when bustin’ moves on the dance floor. However, I also noted that his drink example of choice was champagne, which — for future reference — is not exactly relatable for the hoi polloi, Ne-Yo.
9. Can you get a cab in Times Square on New Year’s Eve? Jeff Dye (notice I can’t not write his full name) seems to think so. I beg to differ.
10. Will the Mayans seek vengeance on Snooki and JWoww? I’m not sure telling a culture to “suck it” was the wisest choice of words.
11. Are you at all intrigued by Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters? I think I have the trailer memorized by now. It played during every commercial break.
12. Did Jeff Dye throw his underwear at Ke$ha? Actually, I’m not sure I want to know the answer to that. Plus, surely he’s saving himself for their Hunger Games date.
13. Which Jersey Shore cast member would you want your child to turn out like? Definitely Season 6 Ron.
Cheers to 2012! Pop culture-inspired cocktails to ring in the new year
PopWatch Planner: A Dick Clark tribute, ‘Downton Abbey’ returns and more
A look back on Dick Clark’s best New Year’s Eve moments — VIDEOS
Joe Manganiello turns 36 today, and to celebrate, here’s a quick look back at his greatest EW hits.
• That time he told us about borrowing clothing from the Los Angeles fire department for his memorable MTV Movie Awards appearance: “It was hilarious. It was me, Channing [Tatum], and Matthew [McConaughey] backstage. I’ve got no shirt on and this real, f—in’ huge fireman axe I’m throwin’ around, and I’m meeting Oscar winner Charlize Theron, who’s tellin’ me about how they hired a fireman stripper for her mom’s birthday one year. [Laughs] I’m listening, but I’m nervous…. They told us ahead of time that Elizabeth Banks won. They’re like, ‘Dude, you should f—in’ carry her off.’ I’m like, ‘Okay. God bless her, I hope she goes with it.'” READ FULL STORY
I consider this a PSA to people, like me, who really wanted to like NBC’s Chicago Fire but found the premiere lacking heat. Things definitely get hot in this week’s Christmas episode (Wednesday, 10 p.m. ET) between Severide (Taylor Kinney, pictured) and Renee (Sarah Shahi), the woman he saved last week when a live electrical wire had her trapped in her car. The tease in the promo below is steamy enough that I’m already hoping Shahi sticks around for a while. (Presumably the promo is referring to the fire when it says the hour’s final two minutes will “take your breath away,” and not this.)
Another reason to tune back in if you dropped off: Casey (Jesse Spencer) is now single and almost kissed Dawson (Monica Raymund) last week when he came over to her place to replace a window. (They got interrupted because Casey had to go save another firefighter who’d just gone on longterm disability from committing suicide.) This week, Casey escorts Dawson to her cousin’s fancy holiday party, and they have another opportunity… READ FULL STORY
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover