Last night’s Kourtney & Kim Take Miami featured its most shocking images yet. Stay with me here. I know that, in the context of a hyperbolic, compulsively confessional reality franchise like the Kardashians’, superlatives have basically been rendered meaningless. And yet… could any Kardashian viewer, casual or otherwise, ever expect to see an animal murdered, bled out, and skinned? Because that is exactly what happened on the episode cheekily, cruelly titled “See Ya Later, Alligator.” Scott, a pop culture figure as fashionable and questionably moral as Patrick Bateman (one of his professed heroes), got it into his head to slaughter an alligator to make a pair of loafers from its hide. The subsequent gator hunt lasted no less than three segments, probably about 20 minutes total, but it felt endless. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Scott Disick (1-1 of 1)
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.