Last night’s Kourtney & Kim Take Miami featured its most shocking images yet. Stay with me here. I know that, in the context of a hyperbolic, compulsively confessional reality franchise like the Kardashians’, superlatives have basically been rendered meaningless. And yet… could any Kardashian viewer, casual or otherwise, ever expect to see an animal murdered, bled out, and skinned? Because that is exactly what happened on the episode cheekily, cruelly titled “See Ya Later, Alligator.” Scott, a pop culture figure as fashionable and questionably moral as Patrick Bateman (one of his professed heroes), got it into his head to slaughter an alligator to make a pair of loafers from its hide. The subsequent gator hunt lasted no less than three segments, probably about 20 minutes total, but it felt endless. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Scott Disick (1-1 of 1)
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover