Last night’s Kourtney & Kim Take Miami featured its most shocking images yet. Stay with me here. I know that, in the context of a hyperbolic, compulsively confessional reality franchise like the Kardashians’, superlatives have basically been rendered meaningless. And yet… could any Kardashian viewer, casual or otherwise, ever expect to see an animal murdered, bled out, and skinned? Because that is exactly what happened on the episode cheekily, cruelly titled “See Ya Later, Alligator.” Scott, a pop culture figure as fashionable and questionably moral as Patrick Bateman (one of his professed heroes), got it into his head to slaughter an alligator to make a pair of loafers from its hide. The subsequent gator hunt lasted no less than three segments, probably about 20 minutes total, but it felt endless. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Scott Disick (1-1 of 1)
- Grammys 2014 nominees are...
- 'Grammy Nominations Concert': Your take?
- 'HIMYM,' more fresh TV spoilers
- 'Sound of Music': Movie's Von Trapp kids say...
- 'Sound of Music': Laura Benanti on big night
- Music on TV: What was THAT song?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Sound of Music' ratings soar: NBC's biggest Thursday in 4 years
- Grammy Nominations 2014: See the list of nominees
- 'Sleepy Hollow,' 'How I Met Your Mother,' 'Revolution,' 'Supernatural': Find out what's next in the Spoiler Room
- 'Family Guy': What's next for Brian
- Disney acquires rights for future 'Indiana Jones' films