The ’60s were a crazy yet influential time in our country’s history. People were fighting for their civil rights at home while debating America’s involvement in a growing conflict abroad, striving to find a place in this world that they could call their own. Half a century later, not much has changed. So reviving the 1967 American tribal love-rock musical Hair at the Hollywood Bowl for a three-night-only run this weekend has a special resonance beyond the potential to see famous people get naked on stage. And though stars like Kristen Bell, Amber Riley, and Sarah Hyland did not take it all off, they lead a spectacular cast of film and TV stars returning to their roots—theatrically if not follicle-wise. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Sarah Hyland (1-3 of 3)
Sarah Hyland may be starring as Natalie in Vampire Academy (now in theaters), but the Modern Family star is definitely a zombie girl. When she dropped by EW to take our Pop Culture Personality Test, we learned she’s a serious fan of The Walking Dead who considers the replica of Michonne’s Katana that her boyfriend got her for her birthday and the shovel she gave him signed by members of the AMC drama’s cast for Christmas two of her prized possessions. (They’re also Game of Thrones fans and have a replica of Robb Stark’s sword and the House of Stark shield.)
For more pop culture confessions — including Hyland’s first celeb crush, the two TV shows that have made her cry the hardest (Walking Dead and Lost spoiler alerts!), and the diva she always quotes — watch the video below. READ FULL STORY
Haley: ”Zack Barbie, born 1986, went to college at a place called mit.”
Haley: ”I know how to spell it.”
–Haley (Sarah Hyland) and Alex (Ariel Winter) on Modern Family
Come back tonight to share your pick for best sound bite!
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks