The days of infinity pools, the Harbor School, and witty banter in the Cohen’s kitchen are long gone, but that doesn’t stop us from following the careers of those who created some of our favorite dramatic moments (accompanied by Imogen Heap songs) on The OC. And if we’re already being nostalgic, we might as well take things all the way back to season 1. You know, when Ryan Atwood still wore a wrist cuff, and Luke was the bad guy who won our hearts. Speaking of the blonde love triangle, we’ve got an update on what Luke, Ryan, and even Marissa (she’s back from the dead!) are up to now. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Samaire Armstrong (1-1 of 1)
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover