The days of infinity pools, the Harbor School, and witty banter in the Cohen’s kitchen are long gone, but that doesn’t stop us from following the careers of those who created some of our favorite dramatic moments (accompanied by Imogen Heap songs) on The OC. And if we’re already being nostalgic, we might as well take things all the way back to season 1. You know, when Ryan Atwood still wore a wrist cuff, and Luke was the bad guy who won our hearts. Speaking of the blonde love triangle, we’ve got an update on what Luke, Ryan, and even Marissa (she’s back from the dead!) are up to now. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Samaire Armstrong (1-1 of 1)
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks