Leave it to Seth Green and the hoodlums over at Robot Chicken to dredge up old school icons of pop culture. Their latest subject, Street Fighter, hasn’t been topical in a decade, but that doesn’t mean it’s safe from stop-motion skewering. This clip imagines what it might actually be like to organize the game’s assortment of beef-headed brawlers and otherworldly ape men. Ryu assumes the unfortunate role of talent agent/tour manager, desperately trying to coordinate the other characters’ fight schedules with the help of an information packet. The other guys, of course, are clueless dimwits and utterly helpless – series baddie M. Bison somehow winds up inside a game of Q*bert – leaving Ryu in a state of Ari Gold-like frustration. Hats off, Robot Chicken, for making Street Fighter relevant (or at least funny) once again.
Tag: Ryu (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sound of Music': We rank every song
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
- 'Sound of Music': 3 dress rehearsal photos
- 5 fall TV shows finding their groove
- TV midseason calendar: When hiatus begins/ends
- 'Project Runway All Stars' meet 'The Simpsons'
- 'August: Osage County': First Look at new trailer
- Patton Oswalt vs. Lean Cuisine: Get a taste!
Top 5 Most Read
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'The Sound of Music Live!': Take a peek at dress rehearsal -- PHOTOS
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE