As Royal Pains continues its fifth season (Wednesdays at 9 p.m. ET on USA), Mark Feuerstein, aka Dr. Hank Lawson, made a house call to EW so we could administer a test. Watch the video below to find out when he yells at the TV, what TV show and movie made him cry, the movie he has to watch every time he spots it on cable, to whom he once wrote a fan letter, and which R-rated movie he saw too young — with his grandparents! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Royal Pains (1-5 of 5)
This weekend, you’ll believe a man can fly — at least, Warner Bros. sure hopes you will — with the opening of its Christopher Nolan-produced Superman movie Man of Steel. Advance word on the film has been carefully curated with a series of teasers and trailers that play up the grave gorgeousness of the film and its star, Henry Cavill. Meanwhile, summer TV is getting even more supernatural with the season premieres of Teen Wolf and True Blood.
Plus, a new novel, some hot doctors in the Hamptons, and more!
Feeling guilty over the amount of time you’ve spent indoors watching TV since May? Here’s your vindication: Our first annual Summer TV Awards. Help us celebrate the good and call out the bad. Copy and paste the list of categories below into a comment and write in your nominations. Come back tomorrow afternoon when the official nominations are announced and the polls open!
UPDATE: The polls are now open! (And thank you for your patience with the comments not always publishing. We’re looking into it.)
And the categories are… READ FULL STORY
Even though I live in southern California, I still need something warm and fluffy to get me through the winter, so the news that Royal Pains and its pastel summer-in-the-Hamptons cardigans are coming back in January made my day. White Collar is also returning that week, with Matt Bomer’s impossibly good-looking art thief and its mounting concern over the future of
Kelly Kapowski Elizabeth.
Let’s start with Royal Pains. From toxic cleaning products to a painting that made Fez, er, Wilmer Valderrama, faint, last season was full of bizarre maladies. What is the weirdest ailment we’ll see this winter? Will a guest star (I’m hoping for a Ricky Schroder sighting) fall off a horse, or nearly drown in the rough Hamptons waters? READ FULL STORY
- 'Happy Endings' reruns to air on VH1
- Tonys opener: How they did it (Best of 2013)
- 'The Voice' recap: Sleepy semifinal
- 'Sing-Off' returns: First notes on 10 groups
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
Top 5 Most Read
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers
- 'The Mentalist': Lisbon's getting a [SPOILER] -- EXCLUSIVE