Twilight stars are growing up: Today we learned Robert Pattinson has officially selected his first major post-Twilight project. According to Deadline, the mop-topped one has signed on to star in David Cronenberg’s adaptation of Don DeLillo’s Cosmopolis. (The film’s production company, Alfama Films, confirmed the casting on their website.) The book, which is heavily set in a limousine, follows a financial whiz who’s diverted by several events — some dreary, some sexy, and some career-killing — while on his way to get a haircut. READ FULL STORYOh, how cute! Our little
Tag: Robert Pattinson (81-90 of 108)
The mercury is falling fast, but it’s already beach weather as far as these trailers are concerned. This week, we got our first real looks at summer blockbusters-to-be like Thor and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, plus spring standouts like Rango (featuring the voice of Johnny Depp) and Water for Elephants, starring Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson. Check them out below! READ FULL STORY
In an oddly animated interview with MTV News, Kristen Stewart talked about the final installment of the Twilight series with something approaching enthusiasm. Having just returned from Breaking Dawn read-throughs in Baton Rouge with Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, Stewart reported that “it’s done, it’s locked… basically we know exactly how the book is going to find itself, and now we know all the lines and know what scenes have been pulled.” No word yet on whether the birthing scene of baby vampire chewing her cutesie-schmoopsie way out of Bella’s womb has been tweaked or cut. See the interview clip after the jump. READ FULL STORY
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend