It’s the perfect gift to begin to ring in the New Year: The first 10 minutes of the January 4 episode of Revenge are streaming over at ABC.com, and it’s a doozy. Check it out, and meet me after the jump for some spoiler-filled talk. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Revenge (31-40 of 48)
The Sense About Science (SAS) campaign has named Jersey Shore doctor of grain liquor Snooki and Republican presidential candidate Michele Bachmann as two of 2011′s worst offenders of Bad Science. Bachmann went on TV to tell a story of a Tampa woman who claimed her daughter had become “mentally retarded” from an HPV vaccine, and Snooki — well, Snooki’s sort of a science experiment gone wrong in so many (and some delightful) ways that I’d like to give her scientific claim its own paragraph. Let it breathe a little, like seamen amidst a gust of sea air.
“I don’t really like the beach. I hate sharks, and the water’s all whale sperm. That’s why the ocean’s salty.”
The untethered inclusion of “I hate sharks” in there is almost poetic. Think about it for a few seconds. NO, I’m just kidding, don’t hurt yourselves. READ FULL STORY
You may be feeling warm and fuzzy with the holiday season, but we’ll knock that right out of you with our polls crowning the biggest movie and TV badasses of the year. Let’s take a look at the movie nominees first: READ FULL STORY
ABC’s Once Upon a Time series premiere debuted to the best numbers for a new network drama this season, and this week, with an episode that revealed the backstory for why the Evil Queen cast her curse, the show was also No. 1 with EW.com readers. The alphabet network is having a great week all around, with three of its shows in readers’ top five. Check out the complete rankings below: READ FULL STORY
Since the start of the fall TV season, only two shows have been tops with EW.com readers: The Vampire Diaries and Breaking Bad. To that storied list we can now add NBC’s wily and weird Thursday night cult comedy Community, which tickled and (perhaps) terrified viewers with a Halloween anthology episode. Meanwhile, Once Upon a Time‘s series premiere landed just out of the top five. Check out the complete rankings below: READ FULL STORY
We at EW scoured the TV line-up last night to find the best quotable lines from your favorite shows. You can safely assume it wasn’t the looming rubber man on American Horror Story, but what about the cut-ups at Modern Family and Happy Endings? Perhaps a plotting castaway from Survivor or one of the Machiavellian Hamptonsistas on Revenge… See our pick below!
Want more? Read our Revenge recap here.
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Survivor,' 'Mod Fam,' 'Coven'
- 'Flash' arrival boosts 'Arrow' ratings
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' trailer: Meet the villains
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- 'Orphan Black' season 2: First photo
- Ron Burgundy addresses Emerson College
Top 5 Most Read
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'American Horror Story' recap: Kill Fiona
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Jeff Probst on that CRAZY tribal council