Any fan of Bravo’s long-running Housewives franchise knows the formula for deliciously dramatic reality television: simply assemble a group of fame-hungry women with big egos, bigger hair, and (biggest of all) huge credit card statements. But after hitting cities including Atlanta, New York, and Beverly Hills, it seems like this country is pretty well covered — which makes Bravo’s move across the Atlantic to London a no-brainer. Though the network’s new series, Ladies of London, isn’t officially part of the Housewives franchise, it may as well be. After all, declares one well-dressed cast member in the show’s opener, “This is the big league: this is London.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: reality television (1-1 of 1)
- 'The View' scores best ratings in 8 years
- Mark Feuerstein joins 'Nurse Jackie'
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Facts of Life' cast reunites at PaleyFest
- Cheech on hand for Chong's 'DWTS' debut
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee