Any fan of Bravo’s long-running Housewives franchise knows the formula for deliciously dramatic reality television: simply assemble a group of fame-hungry women with big egos, bigger hair, and (biggest of all) huge credit card statements. But after hitting cities including Atlanta, New York, and Beverly Hills, it seems like this country is pretty well covered — which makes Bravo’s move across the Atlantic to London a no-brainer. Though the network’s new series, Ladies of London, isn’t officially part of the Housewives franchise, it may as well be. After all, declares one well-dressed cast member in the show’s opener, “This is the big league: this is London.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: reality television (1-1 of 1)
- Blythe Danner joins NBC's 'The Slap'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' for Hamm, Wiig
- 'Harry Potter' arrives on Oyster ebook service
- 'Agent Carter' ratings drop again
- Domino's slams 'Fifty Shades'-style ad leak
- Depp a no-show? Blame feisty chupacabra
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge