Last night’s Real Housewives of Atlanta highlighted Sheree’s ballroom dancing debut. (Shocking, considering that she’s such a classy lady). It wasn’t exactly a Gene Kelly-caliber, or even a Brandy-level, performance, but who cares! Sheree was feeling the moves, feeling that giant hibiscus in her hair, and “felt damn good out there.” After the ladies
suffered sat through performances of “Tardy for the Party,” the least Kim could do was keep a straight face during Sheree’s rhumba, right? (Of course not.) Go on Sheree, dance like no one is watching. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Real Housewives (71-80 of 213)
Office fans are smug. Dancing With the Stars fans are compliant. Gleeks see themselves as experimental, and Mad Men fans are liberals. Oh market research, is there nothing you can’t categorize?
One research firm recently polled 25,000 viewers about 70 TV shows and broke down their tastes by personality traits, according to Ad Age. Some shows, like House and Bones appealed across a lot of demographics, but others had more specific viewers. Such as… READ FULL STORY
Bravo went for drama in the finale, relying on dramatic music and stern TV clips and a running reminder of the dates of these most scandalous events. (Although this soon lost power, as we’d skip from Dec. 3 to Jan. 13 and it started to feel like really all we were getting was the schedule of the Bravo production team. Also, there were two Thursday, Jan. 21 screen shots which means some poor intern made an uh-oh.) But back to TUESDAY, NOV. 24: the First Idiots were preening in their ridiculous limo, talking about the honor of knowing President Obama and how only people of the highest order got invited to State Dinners. Meanwhile red and purple and green neon strobes flashed slowly above their heads. The Salahis needed to get to the White House fast so the driver could make a U-ey and go pick up a crew of kids waiting outside the BCC homecoming dance.
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Apple Watch expected to ship in April
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Actors Studio'
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum